1. Board Meetings occur monthly. Members are encouraged to attend. Members may address the board regarding questions or issues.
2. Annual Meeting of Members provides the board and management staff an opportunity to update members on the status of the corporation.
3. Members of the Board of Directors are elected at the annual membership meeting. Members of the Board of Directors are elected for a three year term in a rotating format.
4. The Oak Leaf – A newsletter published by and for members of the Cooperative.
1. The clubhouse is available to members for activities subject to the current rules for use.
2. The pool is available to members and their families from Memorial Day to Labor Day. There are various activities planned and there is a lifeguard on duty during hours of operation.
1. Charter Oaks has an onsite property manager, office and maintenance staff.
2. The Cooperative maintains a Member Census. The Census is for emergency situations and members are required to update their information regularly.
Charter Oaks Property Administration Office/Clubhouse
Office Manager – Diane McEvoy (586) 468-7122
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed for Lunch Noon – 1:15 p.m.
Sales Saturday and Sunday Noon – 5:00 p.m.